Enrolment and Payment Terms and Conditions
- All students are required to pay an Annual Registration Fee of $45 every calendar year.
- Fees for all Group, Shared Lessons, Special Course & Ensembles are payable in full in the ﬁrst week of term. No refunds are available for lessons missed by a student undertaking shared, Early Childhood Music, Ensembles, Group lessons or lessons missed by a student on a scholarship or bursary unless the Conservatorium cancels these lessons.
- Individual lessons can be paid by the term or weekly, provided they are kept up to date.
- Payment must be made in order to hold your lesson time in the schedule. The Conservatorium may cancel lessons if fees are more than 2 weeks in arrears.
- Lessons missed by the teacher will be credited to the student’s account.
- Lessons missed by the student must be paid in full. No refunds will be given for failure to attend lesson/s.
- Where exceptional circumstances prevent the student attending, such as an illness a make up lesson may be provided where possible. This is limited to 1 lesson per term.
- If you wish to discontinue lessons 5 working days notice is required.
- For reasons of safety and duty of care children must not be left unattended outside the Conservatorium premises before or after lessons. Foot covering must be worn at all times.
- No student shall present themselves at the Conservatorium under the inﬂuence of alcohol or other drugs. If a student is deemed by a staff member to be under the inﬂuence of alcohol or other drugs, the staff member may cancel the lesson and no refund will be given.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
The value of your Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Voucher is fully flexible, and can be used for any Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium teaching program or ensemble program (program or programs).
To redeem your Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Voucher, please select the program you are interested in and telephone 02 6652 1592.
Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and can only be used for Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium programs. They cannot be used for any other purpose.
Once you have bought your voucher you can use it yourself or choose to transfer it to someone else and they can redeem the voucher for enrolment in a Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium program.
Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Vouchers are partially redeemable
If the cost of the course purchase exceeds the amount of your Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Voucher, you must pay for the balance with a valid and accepted credit card.
If the purchase price of a course is less than the value of a Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Voucher the balance will remain on the voucher and may be redeemed in the future in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The full value of any unused credit remaining on a Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Voucher must be redeemed before other payment methods will be accepted for the outstanding balance of a transaction.
All Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Vouchers with a dollar value are valid for 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
The Voucher holder must redeem the voucher before its expiry date. Any unused value remaining on a partially redeemed Voucher will is forfeited when the expiry date is reached.
Extending the expiry date
We understand that life is busy and that you may accidentally forget to use your Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium Voucher before its expiry date! We may provide an extension at our discretion for up to 90 days (3 months) for a small administration fee of $25.00. Only one extension can be applied to each voucher. Please call us on 02 6652 1592 to discuss an extension.
Lost vouchers can be identified by providing the full name and details of the buyer to a Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium administration staff and we will contact them directly to verify your identity and use of the voucher. Once verified we can re-issue the voucher, minus the days that have passed since the voucher was originally purchased. A refund of cash will not be provided.
Cancellation of programs
From time to time, programs may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium will contact the enrolled attendee and discuss alternative courses or renew the Voucher minus the days that have passed before the date of enrolment occurred. A refund of cash will not be provided.
Change of mind
Vouchers purchased from Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium are non-refundable in whole or in part if you change your mind.
Shipping and Postage
Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium will email vouchers electronically. If you would like your email version printed and posted, please contact us.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
These terms are void where prohibited by law. These Terms & Conditions and governed by the laws of NSW.
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Coffs Harbour Regional Conservatorium.